The Association Conscience dauphins, created in 2001, is the fruit of a meeting inspired and introduced by the dolphins and of a commitment, that of Sophie Boyer.
Article 1: Objectives
Conscience Dauphins has two axes of interests which are the cetaceans and their environment on one hand, human beings on the other hand.
The purpose is:
- To allow the meeting with the cetaceans which are a source of creative inspiration and can favor a teaching dimension.
- To make sensitive in their protection and in that of their environment.
- To contribute to a better knowledge of the cetaceans.
- To contribute to the research.
- To develop actions in the humanitarian domains.
Article 2 : Actions
Its means of action are:
- To inform and contribute to the knowledge of cetaceans:
- During the travels, in the largest respect of their environment.
- During meetings, conferences, training courses, meetings of reflections and research.
- Through the transmission of information on the identification and the observation of the behaviors of cetaceans, collected during the meetings with dolphins.
- On the occasion of studies in association with scientists.
- Through the modern communication (Web site, documentary movies).
- Through shows under any artistic forms.
- To collaborate with other associations, in connection with the hospital, to allow the meeting with dolphins children having chronic diseases or in forgiveness of diseases.
- To collaborate with social welfare to allow these meetings children of discriminated public.
- To develop artistic realizations, movies and books on cetaceans.
- To organize journeys for its members and to privilege an ethics of respectful approach of cetaceans during the meetings with dolphins.
- To create a center of rehabilitation for dolphins in captivity and failed dolphins.
- In the humanitarian domain: to develop, in the discriminated countries, projects with humanitarian vocation around the childhood.
To be able to, in any independence and autonomy, take its members to the meeting of dolphins, the association made the request of an enjoyment tourism which was granted to it in November, 2009.
Since its creation, Conscience dauphins allowed hundreds of persons to approach, with a respectful ethics, free cetaceans in various places of the planet.
So many meetings having allowed an awareness of one, the other one, the nature, threats engendered by the human activity such as the captivity, the extensive fishing, the drift nets, the pollution …